.

yellow seersucker pants

Hi friends.  I hope all the ladies out there had a fabulous mother's day.  Jared treated me to a new camera, so it is on its way ... hurray!  Until then, he took a few photos for me over the weekend with his fancy phone.


I made these pants for Oscar ages ago, and just haven't found the time to catch them in action.  He is a very busy boy.

Have you tried Dana's Kid Pants Pattern?  It is free, and awesome.  I love having a son so close in age to her Owen so I can take advantage of all her fabulous boy tutorials.


For these pants, I combined a whole bunch of Dana's tutorials and made them flat front, lined, with back pockets, and flat front pockets (the pork chop style).  Phew.  The yellow seersucker made for super cute Easter slacks.

Just for fun, here is an action shot of Oscar doing what he does best ... playing in the dirt!

 
Are you sewing with Elsie Marley for Kids Clothing Week Challenge?  It starts today.  I was somehow able to make it happen last session, and by golly, I'm going to do my best this week.