.

Just Magnolia Week 53 Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday, Everyone!  The weekend is almost upon us and I'm sure you have some great plans in store!  A quick post today.  I made a card for the Just Magnolia Week #53 but I think I missed the cut off but I'm posting this any way for my craft journal.  This is Tilda With Flowing Hair from the 2010 Hoppy Easter Collection and you can get her from Diana's Magnolia-licious online store...just a click away...click on the button on my sidebar.
Card base is 5.5" x 5.5" and I used Bazzill.  DP is from K&Co-Brenda Walton/Madeline. 
Stamp:  Magnolia - Tilda with Flowing Hair
Inks:  Memento tuxedo black (stamped on PTI select white CS)
Image is colored with Copics but I forgot to list them (sorry) and cut out with Nesties Curved Rectangles using the out of the frame technique.  It is mounted with foam tape for dimension.
Others:  Ribbon, lace, and pearls from stash, flowers from Wild Orchid, given to me as a RAK from a blog friend.  I clustered the flowers like a corsage then adhered them with foam tape.


This is the sketch for this week's challenge, and is provided by the very talented Bev Rochester!  Thank for for this wonderful and fun sketch, Bev!
I think this will be my new "lean-to" layout for many cards to come.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I wish you all a fun-filled weekend, and happy crafting.  Until the next time, Aloha!