.

go-to baby shower gifts

Forgive me for the light posting this week - I've been sewing like crazy for a quadrouple(!) baby shower tomorrow night.  I'm one of the lucky four expecting mamas, but I wanted to do something special for the other three ladies.  I don't think any of them read my blog, so hopefully this will be safe to post.  :)  All three of them are expecting boys, so I had a chance to use some of my favorite Riley Blake Wheels fabric.

 Here's a list of my go-to gifts for baby showers, depending on what I feel like making:
Sometimes I like to include something else special, not made by me.  Did you notice the adorable wood teething ring in the photo?  It is made by one of my favorite etsy sellers, Little Sapling Toys.  I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just love the products.  I bought a few things from them for Oscar's first Christmas, and they were favorite early baby toys.