.

baseball twirl dress and knit parsley shorts

I've been up so late for so many nights in a row, I don't even know what to say about these clothes!  I love Oscar's baseball tee, so I made one for Ruby and then decided to slap a circle skirt on it at the last minute.


She liked it.


Oooh, twirly!  Ruby said I should make "more and more and more dresses!"


For Oscar, I made a pair of Parsley Pants pattern shorts, but tried it out in interlock knit.  These were also a hit for the comfort factor.


I also made this kind of wacky striped tee, but I'm not sure if I like it.  I think the sleeves would look better in a raglan rather than set-in style and the shoulders want to sit just a little funny.  Of course that means this one is "his favorite."


I had one last wild night of sewing last night, so I'll have one more Kids Clothing Week post with new garments and a recap tomorrow.  If I can keep my eyes open, that is.