.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy New Year Everyone!  Hope you all enjoyed the holiday festivities with family and friends, and had lots of yummy things to eat!  I can't believe my last post was in November!  Well, lots of family things have been happening, some good, some not too good, and I truly lost my interest for crafting.  I can't even color with Copics anymore!  I have been busy creating other things, but just not coloring in an image.  So today, I have a few things I'd like to share with you.
I totally am in love with the Tim Holtz "Vintage Cabinet Card" die and have been playing with it since November.  The finished size is about and A2 card, just a little smaller, so it's easy to mail.  I've used Basic Grey 6"x6" Capella paper pad for all of the cards below.  Here are a few of the cards I made as thank you cards and for the new year since I didn't make a single Christmas card.  I finished around 12 of these cards as they were so fast and easy.
The inside is basically the same layout, just different DPs that coordinated from the pack.
I made a few with this sentiment on the front and inside.
Thank you for stopping by today, and now that I have some new Magnolia stamps, I'll be playing with them soon for Valentine's Day.  Have a wonderful day, and happy crafting!
Warm Aloha Hugs,