.

Sweet Tilda!

Well, happy Tuesday, Everyone!  Surprise!  I finally found my mojo (I think!) and actually made a few things which I will share this week.  I purchased a new (to me) Heart Card die from Sizzix and decided to make some cards because I just love this die!  I hope I don't bore you because I had so many ideas in my head to use this die and oftentimes, I only die-cut a couple of things and all my dies are just stacked up on the shelf so I told myself I'd better really put my "supplies" to good use!  I will be making an easel card which I will share later!  Sorry for all the ramblings.  On to my 1st card for the year (yikes!).

The heart panel (atached to the card) actually flips up and I will show a card tomorrow so you can see the inside.
For my card base I used Bazzill bling in pink, colored Sweet Tilda...you can get her from Diana's Magnolia-licious store...with Copics.

Recipe:
Tilda's dress:  R0000, 81, 83, 85 (and her bow)
E31, 33 (dress and socks); E15, 18 (hair)
Sizzix "Heart Card" die #656413
McGill (old) leaf and fern punches, MS branch and eyelet heart
Paper flower from Kaiser Craft and paper roses from my stash.

I think I will enter this card in the Cute Card Thursday challenge.  They are looking for "spots and dots" and I think this will qualify for the challenge.  It feels good to be back and I apologize for the "long winter" absence.  Family matters for one thing and lost mojo (major time!).  Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful week.  Stay safe, keep warm (except Hawaii!) and share the love.