.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (BALLOON) TILDA

Happy Sunday fellow crafters and Maggie lovers!  Yep!  Another birthday card with the cutie Tilda with Balloon and I don't know the name since it came with the Winter Kit so we'll have to wait until the release.  This time, I kept track of the colors I used and have listed them below.  So here's what I made (two of the same since I have all the supplies out!):
My card base is my usual 5.5" square out of Bazzill white CS, then layered with PTI Aqua Mist and Lavender Moon CS.  I stamped this cutie-pie with Memento black tuxedo on PTI select white CS and colored her with Copics (colors listed below).  DP is Making Memories-Lauren.  I punched the border strip with an EK Success "Morocco" punch from PTI aqua mist CS, and die cut the leaves with SU! die from PTI lavender moon CS.  Ribbon is also from PTI in lavender moon. The sentiment on the balloon is a very old, small "peg" stamp I've had for years but it surely comes in handy for small images and tags.  There's no name on it.  Tilda is adhered to the card with foam tape. The inside of the card is very simple so I have enough space to write my sentiments to the birthday gal, and won't be too bulky to mail.
   
Copics used:
Hair:  E35, 33, 51, 50
Dress: V15, 12, 01, and BG13, 11, 000 (for socks also)
Shoes: E33, 31
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today, and for your sweet comments.  Don't be afraid to leave me constructive criticism also so I can learn and garner different ideas.  Lets have fun in 2011, and thank you all also for sharing your talent and creativity.  It can only get better by sharing ideas!