.

MINI UNWRAPPED TILDA ON A CENTER STEP CARD

I just can't get enough of these mini Maggies!  Today I was able to play again and used Mini Unwrapped Tilda who is only 1.375" high!  How tiny and fun!  I'm using all my smaller SB dies.  A while ago, I came across a "center step card" on Sandy's blog, Creative Moments with Sandy.  She has instructions on making a 4.25" x 5.5" center step card and it's perfect for mailing in a regular A2 envelope.  Briefly, I used a red linen CS for the base, Doodlebug DPs, some red tinsel garland from MME "Lost and Found," stickers (presents and poinsettia) from Jolee's, miniature candy canes from my stash that I criss-crossed and glued together.  I die-cut Tilda's image from SB Labels Two, and mounted that on the the 4th Lacy Circle die (or 2nd smallest).  That's it!  And here is this sweet mini Tilda:

Remember, you can buy these wonderfully cute Mini Maggies from Diana's online store.  Click on the Magnolia-licious store logo on my side bar.  Thank you for stopping by today, and now I have to run as I'm frantically trying to finish some Christmas cards and little goodie bags for some friends.  Have a wonderful week shopping, wrapping, or crafting! 

Warm winter hugs,