.

JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE WEEK #83 - WHITE + ONE COLOR

This is my second post for today so please scroll down to see some tags I made with the Lazy Summer Day Tilda!  This is not normal for me, but I decided to play in the Just Magnolia challenge this week and it's due by Thanksgiving Day!  I chose to use the color red with white.  A very simple and quick card today, and here it is:

My card base is my usual 5.5" square from red linen CS.  I cut a smaller piece of flocked white snowflakes on vellum that I purchased last year!  I cut a strip from this vellum and die-cut a paper rosette from the Sizzix/Tim Holtz die, topped it with a silk poinsettia and flowers (from my GF Suzan!).  I used the largest and 2nd largest of the SB Lacy Circles die.  My favorite part was stamping and coloring this cutie "Tilda With Hanging Heart" image!  I added Prisma Glitter to her wings, and adhered her with foam tape.  Oh my, so many wonderful stamps from the 2010 Merry Little Christmas Collection.  I also stamped and cut out the "Noel" from the 2009 "So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe" collection.  You can get all your Magnolia stamps from Diana's online store by clicking on her store icon on my sidebar!  That's it! Quick and simple!
Recipe
Copics:  (Dress, Noel, and ornament) R59, 29, 27, 24, YG67, 17, 03; (Hair) E25, 31, Y21

Thank you for stopping by today.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!