.

3-TAG SWAP - LAZY SUMMER DAY TILDA

Happy Tuesday/Wednesday to all you wonderful crafters!  Today I'd like to share some tags that I made and received from my swap partner for Kyoko's 3-Tag Swap.  Since the holiday season is frantic, Kyoko combined the November/December swaps and we were asked to make 6 same tags for our partner.  First I'd like to share the wonderfully cute tags I received from my partner Brenda of Sweet As A Gumdrop!!!  She's is known as Hawaii's "punch queen" and you will see why!  My pic doesn't do her tags justice to please go check them out on her blog here. 

Everything is punched out! I don't know how Brenda does it, but she always comes up with something new.  I've never seen the same punch art twice. 
She also made a box to hold all the tags!
Brenda also included this cute stamp from In Style Stamps, and a package of pretty crocheted flowers from Stampin' Up.  I can't wait to ink up this cutie!
Thank you so much, Brenda.


These are the 6 tags I made for Brenda.  I started out using "Lazy Summer Day Tilda" then I thought to myself, Brenda has little ones and I should be making tags for the kiddies so I pulled out my EK Success gingerbread boy punch and placed it on a Sizzix Luggage Tag 2 die-cut.  You can lift up the gingerbread boy and add the "To and From" on the inside of the tag.  I apologize for the glare.  I die-cut the sentiment tag from a Sizzix "Tags, Christmas" die that my GF Suzan sent to me, from some QuicKutz adhesive foil paper. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  Have fun fighting the crowd on Black Friday!!!