.

Happy Holidays from Tilda!

Hello my crafty friends! Thank you for spending some time with me today. I just received my Bo Bunny Winter Joy DPs and I love the colors and design! Non-traditional colors, but so fun to work with.  I wanted to keep my card simple so most of the design and colors wouldn't be covered up!
I decided to dust off some older Magnolia stamps since I really ink them only twice or so and that's such a waste to me!  So here I've inked up Tilda With Yule Hat from the 2008 Christmas collection.  My card base is a whopping 6" square because I wanted to use a page from Bo Bunny's "Noteworthy" journal pages and I didn't want to cut it down or take away from the shape.  Tilda is colored with Copics and I added some Fun Flock to her cap and stockings to give it a nice warm and fuzzy look. I also added some Prisma Glitter to her inner dress for some sparkle, and also Stardust Stickles to the punched out Christmas trees.  That's it! Simple!
Recipe
Stamp:  Magnolia - Tilda with Yule Hat
CS:  Bazzill (white)
DP:  Bo Bunny Winter Joy
Punch:  EK Success
Copics used:
Dress:  V15, V17, BG000, BG01
Hat:  YG25, YG03, YG000
Hair:  E15, E13
Stockings and Hat: V000l V01 (then flocked)
The rest are from my stash.
Something new to me:  The white dots on Tilda's cheeks were made with a Sharpie Ultra Fine white water-based pen that I received from Tammi! I love this pen! So smooth and makes perfect small dots...better than gel pens!  Thank you Tammi!