.

halloweened out

We may have outdid it on the Halloween front.  After 3 days straight of Halloween festivities, I am totally pooped. 

 Oscar and his BFF, Audrey, were big fans of the trick or treating.  The hand-holding kills me.

Remember those other costumes I made?  Take a look at them in action:

   Toddlers are so dang cute.


I'm ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I have a Thanksgiving Dinner event coming up quickly for the ladies at my church, and I'm starting my first Christmas craft this week.  Prepare yourself for some hand-stitched felt goodness.


In the meantime, make sure you head over to Crafting with the Stars to vote on Round 2!  This time you can vote for your 3 favorite projectsMelanie is rocking this competition - I love what she made.  Can you guess her project?