.

A Sympathy Card

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone! Guess we all made it through the week and are now ready for the weekend! I recently made a sympathy card, something that is not always a pleasure to make. My dear GF Denise recently lost her beloved brother-in-law and I know it was a very sad time for her and her family. This is the card I made:
I decided to make a recessed window card because of the thickness of the floral branch I used.

The stamped floral stem is from SU! Stem Silhouettes, and the flowers from Prima.







This is the inside of the card. Both sentiments are from SU! God's Blessings.

The top sentiment reads: "May God's love heal your sorrow, and may His peace replace your heartache wih warm and loving memories.

The bottom sentiment reads: "A friend is someone who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love, and encourages you with hope.

To the Nibling family, I send you my deepest sympathy.


Well, have a great weekend and don't forget to hug the ones you love and tell them so! Be back next week! Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me today. It is always appreciated.