.

Martha Blogging show, part 2

The long line of bloggers at the Martha Show. It was so funny to see everyone with their laptops out, blogging away. Some of the guests on the show have millions of visitors every day. Millions! I can't imagine. Meanwhile, I am approaching 150,000 (cough) total visitors, which I should hit by about mid-week. Any suggestions on what I should do to mark the occasion?


I'd like to move into Martha's craft room and live there forever. Actually, the set craft room is nice, but I'd prefer the craft department at the office. It is like Santa's workshop in there.

After the show, Martha and Kevin Sharkey taped a segment for this week's Hot Dog show. I didn't realize Martha was such a fan of hot dogs! They tasted 27 varieties, some of which looked really amazing. My 9-month hot dog hiatus is coming to a close, and all I want is Gray's Papaya recession special with a pina colada fruit drink. Do you think they'll let Jared bring it to me in the hospital? :)