.

TAMIKO's COLOR CHALLENGE!

First of all, I would like to announce that I was recently invited to join TAMIKO's Creative Team and I am so honored and humbled, nervous as heck, but happy that I'll be playing with a bunch of talented gals that I know will provide inspiration and add much to my creative growth.  That being said, I hope you all are having a wonderful week as we head towards the weekend. 
Tamiko's has a challenge every Thursday so check back every week!  This week we have a color challenge, using turquoise, orange and yellow.  This is what I came up with (sorry for the blurry pic!):





















I used the CC Designs "Sugarplums Lil Bug Emma" image and colored her with Copics, cut her out, and mounted her on foam tape for dimension.  The DP is from DCWV "Blossoms and Butterflies" stack.  Ribbon, butterfly and lace trim from my stash.  I added Crystal Glitter (Stampendous) on her wings to give her some sparkle.  I gave her two teeny-tiny rhinestones for her earrings, and added some dots to her outfit with my Signo white gel pen.
You can find this stamp and many more fun images at Tamiko's online store.  There's a sale going on now so what better time to get the images you want! AND, if your order is $25 or over, you qualify for FREE shipping (US only)!  Now that's a great deal!
Thank you for stopping by!  You can see what the other Creative Team members have created by visiting Tamiko's blog.  You will be inspired by their talent and creativity...I am!