.

LOVELY RAK FROM A DFF

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful, fun-filled weekend. I would like to share this wonderful RAK I received from my DFF, Suzan. She doesn't have a blog (YET!) but all of her creations can be found here. Suzan makes beautiful cards and I have been the fortunate receiver of several of her works and I just needed to share it with you. Suzan is very talented and has a warm, friendly personality with a generous heart and a mind exploding with creativity. She always leaves me in awe with her "thinking out of the box" creations. You will see what I mean when you check out her album on Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group, under Suzan's Cards. Suzan, thank you very much for your friendship and have a wonderful week!



Please visit Suzan's gallery and you will be happy you did...if you haven't done so already! I'm sure most of you are familiar with Suzan's work.

Have a great week everyone!