.

AUGUST OCS - ASIAN THEMED CARD

Happy Monday, Everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start the week with a lot of gusto!  This is the card I made for my August OCS partner, Brenda, of Sweet As a Gumdrop!  Most of you know her as the "Punch Queen" so if you haven't visited her site, go check it out and you will be amazed at what she can do with her punches!  I hope she likes my card! 
I didnt' have any asian stamp images so I went online and found this cute digi set called "Midori" from Mami Doodles.  I think the girls are so cute all dressed up in their kimonos.
My card base is my usual 5.5" square.  I matted my pretty cherry blossom DP from Best Creation on Bazzill CS.  There is so much shine because of the gloss on the DP so I struggled to get a nice pic without too much glare. 


This is the inside of the card.  I didn't add anything too bulky since this card will be mailed. 
You can join the fun in this One Card Swap (OCS) by going to Linda's blog.  She posts the sign-ups at the end of the month for the following month so stayed tuned to her blog.
Thank you for stopping by today, and later this week I will have something else to share with you. Until then, happy crafting and stay safe!