.

Tamiko's Challenge #5 - Flowers!

Happy Aloha Friday stampers!  Are you all set for the weekend?  I am!  I can't believe it but this is my second post this week!  There's a great challenge going on at Tamiko's and you can get all the deets here.  It ends July 25th so you still have time to play so go check it out.  This is what I came up with, AFTER finding some nice chocolate (and PINK!) DPs that I didn't have for my previous challenge card! 
Quick and simple card!  Card base is 5.5" square using SU! Pink Pirouette CS.  DPs from Pebbles-Twitterpated Collection (I Love You) and BoBunny-Love Bandit Tweetheart (flowers).
I don't know the name of this cutie but she's from the "Spotlight" set by the Greeting Farm.  Help me out here.  If you know her name, let me know! Lots of cute images in this set. You can purchase these great TGF stamps at Tamiko's Online Store.  AND, if your order is over $25, the shipping is FREE (delivery in the USA only).  You can't beat that. 
The large roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the smaller one from my stash.  I also added a cute pink pin from Maya Road, and adhered some flat back pearls from Hero Arts.
Thank you for stopping by today, and I wish you all a fun-filled weekend with some crafting time!