.

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #82 - Criss-Cross Card

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I came across this DDC challenge while blurfing and decided to play along.  I had to make a card for a special friend who happens to like the color purple so here is the card I made:
I am so into my new hAnglar and stAnglar stamps so I'm sorry if I'm boring you.  I have wanted these stamps for so long and finally we are able to buy them from the UK e-bay site. 
The card size is 5.5" square, and the base is made from SU! whisper white CS.  The DPs are both from Bo Bunny and has some nice sparkle in it although you can't see it!
The images were stamped on PTI CS and colored with Copics, cut out, and adhered with foam tape.
I added some nice trim with little rose buds on them that I got from our LSS, Munchkins.  I added stickles to part of her outfit and shoes to add a little bling to go with the DPs.
That's the little note card sticking out of the pocket that you can see in the following picture below.
I love these criss-cross cards as they are fun and fast to make!

I decided to actually make a folded note card so I could write a message inside.  I hope my friend likes this card with these images.
The Dutch Dare Card Challenge closes at 11:59 MST, Wednesday, July 28th so you still have lots of time to join in!  Go check it out here.  There are so many wonderful creations to inspire you.
Thank you for stopping by again, and enjoy your Sunday!