.

You're My Cup 'a Tea!

Happy NSD!  Are you all out there shopping for bargains since it's National Scrapbooking Day?  I'm generally an "armchair" shopper so I'm at home trying to catch up on "Thank You" cards LOL!  I had fun putting these two cards together because of the simplicity and I really wanted to focus on the images.
Sorry for the bad pic.  The one on the right has a lot of shadows and the one on the left is truer IRL. I know, I gotta get a new camera but hubby said not now because "it's only for crafting" and we're planning a vacation shortly (sigh!).  Anyways, on to my card . . . the base is a 5.5" x 5.5" and I used Bazzill Bling Blank Check and the matting is SU! Lavender Lace.  I stamped the cup twice, once on SU! Very Vanilla, and then on the DP (imaginisce Now & Forever/Joys of Jasmine) and cut the main part out, distressed with Ranger Scattered Straw, dotted with Golden Rod Stickles and around the trim and handle of the cup (but you can't see the sparkle in the pic!).  I added some Glossy Accents on the cup handle and the chocolate part of the muffin.  I also paper pieced the little Cowberry Muffin, and also added Stardust Stickles for the icing.  The cotton lace trim is from our LSS, Munchkins.  Cyn has a lot of ribbons and laces and great trims!  Tilda is colored with Copics and I added lots of Stardust Stickles on her wings 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Magnolia - Jam Tilda, Tea Cup (A Little Yummy for your Tummy collection; Cowberry Muffin (So Heavenly, Travel and School collection)
Plug in:  The Tea Cup stamp was a gift to me from my GF Kyoko of Cards & Tags Mania (posted previously) so thank you, Kyoko!  You're also my FA!  (secret joke!)
Copics:  Hair:  E99, YR24; Skin: E50, 00, R00; Wings: BG10; Dress: BV01, 02, 04
Sentiment is computer generated
Paper flowers from stash, colored with Copics B02 to match
You can get your Magnolia stamps from Diana's on-line store by clicking on the button on my sidebar.  If you don't see what you want, email Diana and she'll be happy to help you! 
Hope all you wonderful crafters are enjoying NSD and enjoying your weekend!  Thank you for stopping by today and until the next time . . . stay safe and I'll be visiting you soon!