.

snow white tee and a sweet dress

I'm still plugging away at Kids Clothes Week.  Like I mentioned before, I wanted to make Ruby a Snow White t-shirt to go with her yellow shorts (are you sick of seeing those yet?).


I used the same fabrics and method as the Snow White t-shirt dress from last summer, just zig zag stitching the details onto the shirt.  Ruby was very pleased!  I used Made by Rae's Flashback Skinny Tee pattern, but puffed the sleeves a bit.  You can't really see it, but the sleeves have a dark blue band at the bottom to match the bodice.


Then I did make something for Cora, after all.  After seeing Jess's cute peasant dress, I used Leila & Ben's Sweet Dress pattern to whip out this festive number.  The fabric is Michael Miller Spa Scallop.  I la-love it, and need to make a tote bag or something with it asap.