.

Tilda with Balloon

Happy (Aloha) Friday!  Hope your first week back to work was manageable!  I've been able to make a few cards and I couldn't wait to get started after the holiday festivities!  I don't know the name of this Tilda, but she was in the Winter Kit Collection.  So many friends will be celebrating their birthday soon so I'm glad this cutie was in the collection. 

Sorry I didn't keep track of all the Copic colors I used as I was struggling to find the right shade. It's not really pink, nor is it peach, but something like salmon pink and I couldn't keep track.  I only remember the colors I used for her hair which are E35, E33, E51, E50, and her shoes E33, E31.
I fell in love with this new DP from Making Memories "Je t'adore" and I said I wouldn't buy any more and would use up what I have, but I just couldn't resist LOL!  I also used my Magnolia Doohicky tag die and stamped a sentiment on it, tucked it under the image which is mounted on foam tape.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I haven't decided how to finish the inside because I'm not satisfied with what I did.
Thank you for stopping by today, and I wish you a wonderful weekend and hope you can squeeze in some crafting time!