.

Sweet Tilda Tent Card

Happy Sunday going on Monday, Everyone!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are ready for a full week ahead! I had a chance to make a Tent Card for the Just Magnolia Special Monthly Challenge for week 45.  The tutorial is done by the lovely Dena and you can read all the details here.
We didn't have much sunshine today where I live.  It's been rather gloomy with showers off and on all day, for the last 4-5 days.  Excuses!  (sigh!) But this was the best pic I could get this afternoon so I apologize. 
Although Dena's instructions were for a 6"x6" square card, I made mine 5.5" x 5.5" square so I can put it in my envelope I have on hand.
Recipe:
Stamp:  Magnolia Sweet Tilda
CS: Bazzill, PTI Select White (for image)
DP:  The Girls' Paperie
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:  Dress:  Y08 Y11 RV11 RV10; Hair: E29 E25 E34; Shoes: E37 E34
Other:  Sizzix Sizlits Heart Lace border die
Nesties Curved Rectangles

Here is a side view of my tent card:


















You can get all your Magnolia stamps here.  If you don't see it, it may be out of stock but you can send Diana an email and ask her to order it for you.  In the meantime, I'm sure you'll find many other images you'd want to get! 
Thank you very much for stopping by and I wish you all a very pleasant week.