.

Tilda Wrapped Up

Happy Sunday, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start a new week...and we get closer Christmas! I had some time to make a few cards over the weekend and this is the first I'd like to share with you:

This is Wrapped Tilda from Magnolia. My card base is the usual 5.5" square, and I used Bazzill for all CS. The DP is from Magnolia, "Under the Mistletoe" and it has such a beautiful feel and light texture to it!
I stamped Tilda four times: the first was for the base and I colored her skin and hair; the second one was to color and cut out her face and hair, the third time I stamped her on the DP so I could paper-piece her dress, and lastly, I stamped her on that faux suede paper and cut out her bow and socks/shoes. I love that soft suede shoes on her!
I decided to pull out that crocheted doily (again) and laced up with red satin ribbon and tied a bow at the top. I then added some MS branch punches and added Star Dust Stickles to the branches but it doesn't show up well in the pic. I then added some layered Kaiser flowers and topped it off with a paper rose from my stash. I cut a strip of CS and puched the borders with a MS border punch...don't know the name since I threw away the package and there's just too many to remember anyway! LOL! For the corners, I used my Cuttlebug corner die, and again, added som Kaiser flowers and a rose in the bottom left corner. That's it!
Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and as Christmas gets closer, we'll all be scrambling to finish cards and gifts and shop, etc. so many of us will not have too much time to blog or blog hop. And when this is all over, we have to start thinking of Valentine's Day! OMG! Time sure flies by...too fast! I wish you all a blessed week, stay safe, keep warm, and enjoy every moment!