.

Tilda With Gift

Happy Thursday, Everyone! To all of you out there who are having snowfall, I can only imagine how beautiful it is at this time of year...pristine white, the tree branches hanging with the weigwht of snow...you are very fortunate to experience the wonders of the seasons. Sure, we have sunshine almost year 'round, but I really think winter is one of the most beautiful seasons, so please enjoy it for me! LOL! I have to "pay" to go somewhere to see and play in snow!
I was fortunate to be able to have a "stamping day" with a friend I haven't seen for a while and it was so much fun to get together for "coffee and crafting." Ann makes beautiful cards but she doesn't have a blog yet and we're encouraging her to start one. Anyways, I saw a card she was working on so I CASED it! What better and fun way to create a card with all the ideas laying right before you right?!!! So here it is:

My card base is 5.5" square and I "snatched" it from Ann. It's by Bazzill Basics, smooth and no texture in a rich red. I don't know the name of the red polka dot paper as I also got this from Ann. The other DPS are from Magnolia, "So Jolly" Wrapped, and "Under the Mistletoe" Lingonberry.
Tilda was colored with Copics: Coat and Cap, R46 and R39; Coat trim, "pom pom," and shoes in E31 and E33, Present and Socks, E30 and YG97. Okay, I admit, I was lazy and basically used only two colors for each area...so I could get this done. But, most of all, we had fun eating and chatting and sharing ideas. Thanks Ann!
And, just a note for my GF Linda, yes, this card is just one layer! LOL! How did you guess I was going to wind down from stamping an image 4 times down to just one?!!! Running out of time. Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season. Enjoy yourself wherever you are or live. In Hawaii, we only have "liquid snow" which is what we call our rainy season. Catch a snowflake and think of me! Hugs to all of you!