.

RAKs to Give and a Christmas RAK Received

Happy Hump Day, Everyone! Boy did I almost make a big boo-boo on the title for today! I had to spell out Christmas and not use it as part of an acronym because it would almost be x-rated! Okay, dry joke! I made a few RAKs since I was on a roll with the mini easel calendar/box:

I used the same Dinner Tilda and paper pieced their dresses, but used different DPs.
Below are two more I was able to finish

I have saved the best for last! While working at the craft fair over the weekend, my sweet GF Linda popped in after she finished work on Friday and gave me this most adorable Christmas tree! It's all decorated with a "golf" theme and it is loaded with golf balls, golf clubs, golf bag, etc. I'm so ecstatic about this and this is our only Christmas tree we will put up this year! Even hubby was so impressed with this as we've never seen a tree decorated with a golf theme! Linda, thank you so very much for thinking of me in this very special way!!! Your heart is so big and filled with love, and you are what I know as a PURE FRIEND! You are spoiling me rotten girl! (But I love it... sigh!). So here it is in all it's glory:

I haven't started decorating the house yet but will this weekend. This cutie will go on a dressed up stand in front of the fireplace, among the Poinsettia pots we are getting.
I can't believe we're in to December already and soon the New Year will be staring at us in the face. Thank you for stopping by today, and I wish you all a wonderful day, every day of the week!
Oh yeah! I did not renew my subscription to Feedblitz in case you are wondering why you aren't receiving any email updates. I'm not good with the computer/programs so I need to find a way to have you subscribe again in another way. Until then, I apologize for the inconvenience, but please stop by from time to time when you can. I really appreciate that.