.

MINI MAGGIES ARE IN MY HOME NOW!!! I JUST LOVE THEM!!!

I can't believe that Christmas is only 15 days away! This whole year is just whizzing by, and too fast for me.  Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while and that's because I finally received some NEW MINI MAGGIES from Diana's Magnolia-licious store.  You can hop on to her store by clicking on the store logo on my sidebar.  These images are sooooo teeny-tiny and sooooo adorable!  Perfect for tags and note cards.  My monitor is on the blink so I could not edit my pics to get it clear and it's like I'm "working in the dark" trying to get the best effect so please excuse the poor quality of my pics.  So this is what I made with them:
This first one is Mini Christmas Party Tilda (#3022) and she is only 1" wide by 2" high! Can you imagine that!??? I've put her on a discontinued SU! note card that measures 2.5" x 3" so this is very tiny . . . but super fast to color! I love that!  I made this for the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog, a color challenge this week, using pink, blue, and green.  
The pic below is a side view of the little note card 
The second is Mini Secret Tilda and she is 1" wide by about 1-5/8" high!  She's just a cutie-patootie!  The tag base is 3" wide by 5" high but she still makes an impact because of her cuteness.  I've kept embellies to a minimum so these mini Maggies aren't lost.  I have more to play with tonight and guess what?  Yep.  I ordered more minis from Diana and can't wait to get them so I can start making things for next year!  Don't wait!  They are flying out the door really fast and remember, Diana is the sole distributor for these Mini Maggies!!! 
I made sure to have a cup of coffee so I can stay up late tonight playing with my new, most wonderful, mini Maggies!  I think, right now, they excite me more than the regular sized ones because I can put them on small treat boxes and gift tags/notes for the holiday season!  So many ideas running through my mind but I just hope to finish them LOL!  Happy Friday/Saturday to all you wonderfully talented crafters out there!  Have a great weekend...I know I will!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by today, and go shopping at Diana's store!

Warm Hugs,