.

Christmas Angel Tilda

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! It's mid-week already so not much longer for the weekend to come...and Christmas! Today's card is getting simpler in layout and pieces...like counting down I guess LOL!
My card base is the usual 5.5" square and I used Bazzill CS, then a layer of gold metallic CS, and another layer of the Bazzill CS. On top of that I used the beautiful DP from Magnolia called Christmas Angel, same name as the stamp.
I stamped Tilda only twice this time, once for the base, and then on a piece of purple faux suede and cut out her dress. I also cut out the little star Tilda is holding, colored it with Copics and added som gold Stickles. After trimming the image, I rounded the corners and matted it on the same gold metallic CS.
The music sheet you see is from Magnolia's "Silent Night" DP that I die-cut with my OLD Sizzix "Ancient Document" die, then matted that on the gold metallic CS.
I added a piece of Venetian lace but you can hardly see it. I knew it would be covered up, but I wanted a touch of "elegance" and CS strips would not do for this particular Christmas Angel. Both images were adhered with foam tape to give it some dimension. I punched some of those branches (?) with my MS punch from the gold metallic CS. The flowers are from Kaiser. Lastly, I added four half-back pearls from Basic Grey. That's it! Less stamping and less cutting...but of course the Magnolia DPs speak for themselves and I love every one in the Christmas collection.
Thank you for stopping by today, and I want you to know that all the lovely comments you ladies leave me are very much appreciated! We are all pressed for time, but you make time to drop me a note and every one is read and appreciated. Have a wonderful day, keep warm (and dry), and happy crafting!