.

Tilda with Hood Christmas Card

Happy Saturday, Everyone! Aren't we all happy the weekend is here and that means FUN! I made another Christmas card, and this time it's all done in pastels since the last one was so bright! LOL!
The base of my card is a 5.5" square and I used Bazzill CS. I then layered it with Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP that I love so much...every design is so pretty!
This is a rather simple card without too many layerings as you can see. I use SU! Bashful Blue and die-cut the mat behind Tilda with Nesties Fleu de Lis die, then embossed it with my Cuttlebug snowflake EF. I then die-cut the large pink snowflake with my Cuttlebug "Ice Crystal" die, used my SU 2-way blue pen and sprinkled on some glitter. I stamped the circular greeting from Penny Black, punched it out and adhered it in the center.
The three little snowflakes were punched using my MS snowflake punch and I added a flattened jewelry cap, and little pink brad.
Tilda is colored with Copics: Dress: C1, C3, Boots: RV10, RV11. If you noticed, I colored her in gray tones to give a little contrast from the blues and thought it would stand out a little more vs. using blue all over.
I added a strip of nice vintage trim to the top, then added a pink organdy ribbon, tied it in a bow, and added a little piece of baby blue ribbon over the bow, but you can't really tell in the photo.
I applied some Sweet Pea Flower Soft to her "fur trim" and six little pink brads for her buttons because I misplaced (what? can't find it?) my container of mini buttons!
There's a craft fair down the street I need to check out, so I'll sign off here. Thank you all so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend doing what you love.
Also, I have a special note to Cathy Y. and Charlotte. I met both of these gals and found out they follow my blog altho they don't have a blog (yet!) so I want to specially thank them for coming forward and introducing themselves! It's such a wonderful feeling to make new friends all because of the wonderful world of blogging. I hope to run into you again.
Love and hugs to all of you out there in cyberspace! Stay safe, and if I don't post again, have a Happy Thanksgiving!