.

Tilda In Winter Stockings

Happy Aloha Friday, Everyone! It's almost time for the weekend fun to begin, and we'll be almost half way through November. OMGosh time is flying by just too fast. I'm starting on my Christmas cards because I'm the world's worst procrastinator! Everyone else has started and I'm only starting now LOL!

My card base is a 5.5" square. I thought this DP by Debbie Mumm (Creative Imaginations) was so pretty and I didn't want to cover up too much so I've made a simple card. I won't go into boring details since it's quite self-explanatory, but I have listed the Copic markers I used. The trim Tilda is sitting on is actually a deep burgundy velvet but it looks almost brown in the picture. Poor photographer I tell you!

Recipe:

Cardstock: Bazzill for card base and mat

Stamp: Magnolia - #311 Tilda in Winter Stockings (can be purchased from Diana's store)

Sentiment from H&M Stamps "All I Want for Christmas" set

Copics: Face/body: E50, E00, R11; Hair: E34, 99, YR24; Dress: Y11, 21, YR23, YG95, 97, RV11, 69, R11

Others: Ribbon and flowers from stash, mini buttons, Cuttlebug corner die

Thank you very much for stopping by today. I really appreciate your taking the time to come here. I wish you all a wonderful weekend, stay safe, and happy crafting if that's on your agenda.