.

S.Y.T.Y.C. Week One: Harvest



The theme for week one of S.Y.T.Y.C is Harvest.  This one really stumped me.  I don't usually do many seasonal crafts or decor (besides Christmas) so I didn't know where to start.  Voting for projects is anonymous, so I can't tell you what I finally came up with.  I guess you'll just have to vote for your favorite!

I am amazed at the variety of projects that turned out from this theme.  They are all so different!  Lots of creative ladies involved here...

Voting is open now until Friday night.  Please Vote!

P.S. In my last post, a few people commented that when they clicked on the SYTYC site, they were notified of a virus.  Missy had it checked out by Blogger, and no virus was found.  You shouldn't have trouble opening the site to vote, and it should be safe.

post signature