.

Sitting Tilda Easel Card/Calendar/Box

Phew! What a long title for this post huh? Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you are all having a great week and have fun plans for the upcoming weekend! I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while. Lacking mojo LOL! I saw a cute easel card with a calendar on a box by http://www.stampingmoments.blogspot.com/ but there weren't any instructions so I put myself to the task of creating one myself. I was planning to do this for a get-together I was invited to but I have to work that weekend so I stopped at one! Anyhooooo, this is my rendition:
Since I was testing my mathematical skills and had to do some paper engineering, I made some instructions to myself for different sizes. This first one, my prototype, is only 3" wide by 3.5" long. It's very easy to make as all you need first of all is to figure out the size you want your box to be, then make a "wrap" piece to hold your box, then make an easel card to fit the top! It's funny because every year (I swear!) I buy like 3-4 packages of mini calendars and I hardly make things with them. Well, when I decided to make this, most stores were already out and luckily the last store I checked had these medium size calendars LOL! So, of course, I bought 3 packs, just in case!
Thank you very much for stopping by today and I wish you all a fun-filled weekend doing what you love. Hug the ones you love. My hubby is away on a business trip and will return this Saturday so I'll be sure to give him a big hug! I'm having "separation anxiety" if there is such a thing LOL! Hugs to all, and bless you!