.

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS CHALLENGE BLOG! - PINK AND YELLOW

ETA:  I have added deets on this card below after receiving some requests.
Oh I am so late!!! I wasn't going to play in the very first Challenge over at Magnolia-licious, but decided to challenge myself with this color combo!  There are so many beauitful creations so go check them out here!  Here's what I came up with this afternoon:

I'm so sorry I don't have time to go into details for fear I will miss the deadline if I haven't already!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Lots of crafting hugs to you all!
Recipe:
Stamps:  Kitchen Tilda (with cooking spoon) and Kitchen Rolling Pin from the 2009 A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection; Longing Tilda from the 2010 Fairy Tale Collection, and Sugar Bag from the 2010 Raising The Ceiling/Right Through Your Heart Collection
DP:  Nana's Kitchen
CS:  SU!  Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Copics: 
(Dress): R83, 81, RV10, Y18, 15, 13
(Sugar Bag, Shoes, Rolling Pin):  E42, 41, 40
(Hair):  E25, 31, Y21