.

Gift Set with Two Tildas

Happy Aloha Friday and happy Black Friday, Everyone! Guess everyone will be heading out to shop for bargains or wait in long lines to snag some great stuff. This really makes me realize that Christmas will be here soon! I put together a gift set for a friend I won't be seeing until the start of the New Year and I hope she likes it.
I made another mini easel box card with a calendar and a matching little gift box. I found the pattern for the gift box on Cornish Heritage Farms by Tracy Harp.
For the easel card/calendar, I used Magnolia's Spring Tilda, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. I punched it out with SU! curly label punch
For the gift box, I used Magnolia's Tilda as Butterfly and computer generated the "I Love you This Much," punched it out with SU! word window punch.
Because there was so much going on with this box, I decided to make a little tag and put it on top of the box lid. It's from a Sizzix Happy Tags #2 die, the rectangle scallop die. I used my SU slit punch and punched the top of the tag as far in as the slit punch would go and it created an upside down half moon so I could fold the tag in half and insert it in the slit. I then adhered it with a little bow to the lid.
I used SU! Lavender Lace for the CS and base of both items, and the DP is from Laura Ashley's Sycamore Purple Collection. Both images are adhered with foam tape to give it some dimension. Oh yeah, the filligree and brad on the drawer is also from SU!
Thank you very much for stopping by today and spending some time with me. Most of you are out braving the crowd but I'll be heading out the door later this afternoon to work at one of Hawaii's largest and oldest (23rd year) Christmas Craft and Gift Show that starts at 5:00 PM. It ends at 10:00 PM and runs through the weekend. Maybe I can do some Christmas shopping there. To all you wonderful people out there, have a wonderful weekend, stay safe, and I hope you visit again.