.

dolly stocking stuffer

So once there was this birthday party we were going to, and I thought, hey!  I'll make something.  But things got busy (as they are wont to do) and I didn't make the present.  So I thought, don't worry, self!  Just go to the store in the morning and buy something.  Well, in the morning it was pouring rain, and I don't like when my feet get wet.  So two hours before the party, I made this little doll:


I even made a hot breakfast for my kids in the middle of that time, so it actually took less than two hours.

The point of this post is that Black Apple dolls are super cute, super fast to make, and would make an awesome stocking stuffer.  One year I made seven.  There is even a free pattern!  Add extra seam allowance to the arms and legs, or turning them out will drive you bonkers.

The end.  Have a great weekend!