.

SISTER STAMPS - RELEASE #3 - NOW AVAILABLE!


Happy Sunday/Monday fellow crafters!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was quite eventful and I had lots of good food to grind!  Okay, today I'd like to share a card with you and it is from the 3rd release from Sister Stamps!  I played with "Yuki" which means either Blessing or Snow.  She is so adorable, enjoying her stocking full of Christmas toys!  There are three stamps in this release and you can see them on my sidebar.  Click on the icon and there you will find a list of where you can purchase them.  So, here is my "version" of Yuki enjoying her Christmas toys:
My card base is 5.5" square (PTI cardstock), layered with Bazzill (red), then a green dotted CS which I punched out the border with my new MS "Scallop Snowflake" border punch that I got from an HSN special, and finally a rectangle of DP from We R Memory Keepers-Merry & Bright stack.  The Christmas tree is die-cut from Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Nesting Trees" and I added some teeny-tiny punched sakura flowers (thanks Jenny!) and I know, I overdid it!  LOL!  I meant so scatter a few, but there were so many in the package I just went gung-ho and I thought oh well, the tree could use some sparkle! I also added some white flock to the cuff of the stocking to give it a warm, fuzzy feel.  So that's it.  Thank you for stopping by, and I wish you all a wonderful week, and as the holiday season is rolling around so fast, I'm sure you'll all be busy crafting away so have fun!
Holiday Hugs . . .