.

MAKE A CHILD SMILE THIS CHRISTMAS - A Special Project

Hi fellow crafters!  Hope your week is going well and you're gearing up for the weekend!  I was tucked away in my craft room making some very special cards for some very special children for a very good deed adventure that my friend Kris has undertaken.  You can read all about this wonderful adventure on Kris's blog here.  In a nutshell, the cards are 4" x 4" and didn't require much fussiness so I was able to make these 15 cards in two days.  I felt wonderful after completing them because I know they are for a very special person and to do a good deed is spiritually uplifting.  So on to my meager cards:
I decided to work with only four different images so I could "mass produce" them so the basic layout is the same.  I had to hunt down some non-gender-specific images and I really don't have much (sigh!).  The sentiment on the little red heart says, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas."  And here's the whole lot that I'll be sending out to Kris tomorrow:
Kris, you (and your Aunt) have a heart of gold and I'm glad I was able to contribute a meager portion for this wonderful good deed adventure of yours.  The children will definitely smile when they receive their special Christmas present.  
To all you wonderfully talented crafters out ther, it's not too late to help contribute a card for this very special project.  Please visit Kris's blog for more information, and I know in your heart, you will feel wonderful to be able to help Make A Child Smile This Christmas!
In closing, I just want to share a sentiment stamp I bought over the weekend.  It reads, "A child's smile is one of life's greatest blessings" and we all know this to be true.
Love and Blessings to you all . . .