.

Maggie and Martha!

Well, happy Monday Everyone! I have a card to share with you today featuring Maggie (Dinner Tilda), and Martha Stewart. Here we to loop de loop, here we go loop . . . you know that song! OK, maybe not. Anyways, I tried to make a card with the MS punches I won from Kerry's blog candy and this is what I made:

I stamped Tilda with Memento Black Tuxedo on PTI select white CS, colored with Copics then cut her out. Tilda is mounted with foam tape for dimension. Flowers are from Kaiser Craft
The card base is 5.5" square and I used CTMH black CS.
The "loopy" mat is a 5" square and is made with both the Martha Stewart corner and border loopy punches.
The DP is from Bo-Bunny/Alissa So Cute

Stamps: Magnolia - Dinner Tilda and SU! Sweet Little Sentiments



This is what the inside of the card looks like. I tried to carry through the same theme.

I made a boo-boo on this card actually . . . I forgot to round the corners on the DP mat piece, but everything was adhered already and I couldn't take it apart! This is what happens when you are trying to make a card after midnight and you know you should go to bed but somehow your mind is telling you to work on something and an idea comes! LOL!

I made another card with basically the same concept and I will share that probably tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by today and spending a few moments with me. It's early yet, in Hawaii, so after dinner I will be doing some blurfing! Have a wonderful week and hug the ones you love.