.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Aloha Friday, fellow crafters and Maggie lovers!  I made my first (and only?) Halloween card!  I used "Tilda With Spiderweb" from the 2008 Autumn Halloween collection.  I had fun coloring her, but still need lots more practice coloring black hair!
I'll keep this post short.  Although you can't really tell in the pic, it's an easel card and I used my MS PATP Spider Web punches for the base, and MS Iron Fence on the card. Tilda is colored with Copics and I added some Golden Rod Stickles to her web. I kept the easel "stopper" simple, using only a bow, because I didn't want to cover the DP that says "Trick or Treat."  
Thank you for stopping by and if I don't get a chance to post again before Halloween, I wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and hope you get more treats than tricks!
Have a "BOO-tiful" day everyone!