.

Happy Halloween Tilda Witch & Vampire Edwin!

Happy Aloha Friday, Everyone! The week is finally winding down, it's a little cooler in Hawaii with some tradewinds, but more volcanic haze or "vog" is expected back later today. I spent today working on my first Halloween card. I recently received my Witch Tilda and Vampire Edwin and thought I'd better make a card before Halloween passes me by! So here it is:

My card is a 5.5" square and the base CS is from a stack of CS I bought a long, long time ago from Ben Franklin so I don't know what color it is but it matched the Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday stack I received from my dear friend Suzan. I distressed the edges of the card base as well as the "yellow moon" with Memento London Fog.

I used the MS web punches and punched it out from CTMH white-core black CS. I used a small trim from the DP, die-cut a circle with my 4" Sizzix circle die, punched the little trees with my very old EK Success punch, and the bat is also punched out from my very old McGill punch that had multiple shapes on the one punch (bat, ghost, pumpkin, candy). The black cat is die-cut from my very old Sizzix die and I used black velvet paper so it's a very deep black with a little "fuzz" on it!

Don't you just love this cute Witch Tilda? She's just so adorable, but then, all of the Tildas are adorable and I can't really say I have a favorite! I colored her with Copics and cut her out, mounted her on foam tape. The orange paper rose is also from Suzan (thanks so much, Suzan! You spoil me!) and I poked the flower stem thru a Prima flower and curled it around my paper piercer.

Here is the inside top of my card. I have used one of the Debbie Mumm DPs and it's so sparkly IRL and very pretty. I didn't want to cover it all up so I decided to use it on the inside of the card rather than the front, although Vampire Edwin covers part of it (sigh!).

I colored Edwin with Copics, cut him out, then mounted him on foam tape. I didn't think I needed to add anything more so I kept it to a bare minimum.
The bottom of the inside of the card is a Jack o' Lantern note card that Suzan also sent to me. I traced the card front on CTMH black CS and cut it out then adhered it to the back of the card front (makes sense?). The inside is white so it's perfect to write sentment.

Well, that's it for my card. Phew! At least I can say I made a Halloween card. Next year I will have to start way earlier. Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today. And, sorry for the dark photos. I took them at night which I shouldn't do but I wanted to say "I'm finished!" so I apologize, and I'm not good at taking pictures anyways! LOL! I wish you all a very wonderful weekend, stay safe, have fun, and hug your loved ones!