.

HALLOWEEN BRIGITTA

Happy Tuesday fellow crafters!  I have my very first Halloween card for this year to share with you.  Actually, I kinda jumped the gun on this one as it was supposed to be for one of Tamiko's Thursday Teasers, but our assignment was changed and I almost forgot about this card.  At least I can say I made "one" Halloween card:
I used a CC Rubber Stamp Swiss Pixies "Halloween Brigitta."  Isn't she adorable???  I love her with her spider costume.  My card base is a 5.5" square from black linen CS, followed by some orange Bazzill dotted CS.  The DP is from Debbie Mumm's Harvest & Holiday collection that I received from my dear and lovely friend Suzan (thanks Suzan!).  It's so pretty and sparkly with all the glitter so it was rather hard to take a good photo and I apologize for the glare.  The ghost border punch at the top is a MS PAP from my sweet and talented friend Jodi (thanks Jodi!).  I colored her with Copics, then added Prisma Glitter to her hair, wings and boots.  I also colored another hat, cut it out and adhered with pop dots for dimension.  You can barely see it, but I tied a piece of black floss around the tip of her hat and attached a spider that I cut out from another piece of DP, and adhered it to the flower.  The pumpkin button is attached with black floss to the bow.  (Thanks for the button Suzan!)
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your week has gotten off to a great start!  I'm still cleaning and reorganizing my messy craft room and apologize for not visiting as many sites as I would like to.  But I'll be there visiting soon again!