.

Card For September's OCS


I almost forgot to post this card I made for Teri's September OCS (one card swap). My partner was Enjoli and I posted the beautiful card she sent to me a few posts below. Enjoli is a very talented gal living on the Big Island of Hawaii, where there is still an active volcano and the island keeps increasing because of the lava flow! How exciting to live where you have snow on the the top of Mauna Kea and you can surf or swim down the hill!

Anyways, on to my card, it's very simple and I finished it just in time to mail it to her on the day we left for vacation!



This is the front of the card and I used a QuicKuts "Pop-up Door" die, and of course lovely Jam Tilda from the A Little Yummy for your Tummy collection from Magnolia stamps. She was colored with Copics, cut out and popped on the "door" frame. I added a bit of pink lace trim for the curtain.



This is the inside of the card. I again used the same QuicKutz die and cut it from Bazzill CS in pink. Enjoli's favorite colors are pink and green so I tried my best to use these colors for her.

Inside of the "door" is a short message. Both doors were tied closed with a pink ribbon.

That's it for this card!

Thank you for stopping by and spending a few minutes with me. I hope I've recovered from our vacation and hope to start creating again. I am working on several projects for a get-together I've been invited to at the end of this month but I want it to be a surprise for the gals so I'll post it next week just before the event.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, stay safe, have fun, go shopping for more craft supplies, come home, create more lovelies to share with us, and hug the ones you love!