.

TILDA GOES SHOPPING!

Happy "hump" day fellow crafters!  Hope your week is coming along just fine!  I was itching to ink up one of my Maggies and decided to do a quick, CAS card using this sketch from Friday Sketchers designed by the very talented Jacque.  My friend Suzan posted her card and I decided to drop what I was doing and ink up my shopping Tilda. It felt good to play with my Maggies again LOL!
My card is my standard 5.5" square with SU! pink pirouette as my base. I matted a DP from Memory Box from the Gossamer stack onto SU! chocolate chip.
Tilda is colored with Copics, cut out, and mounted with foam tape on the sentiment panel.  I paper-pieced the little shopping bag from another DP in the Gossamer stack and the stamp is from Michael's $1 bin.
For the diamond piece in the center, I didn't want to cover the DP so I cut a piece from vellum and edged the borders with my Krylon 18k Gold Leafing pen to give it definition.
Little pearls were added for Tilda's necklace...and that's it!
Here's the sketch that Jacque designed for the Friday Sketchers Sketch #119.  I like this sketch and am I'll be using it more often.  Thank you Jacque! 
Tomorrow I have some fun things to share with you, especially if you like a challenge with something to win!  I hope I see you back here tomorrow! Until then, happy crafting!