.

TAMIKO'S THURSDAY TEASER: USE A SPELLBINDER DIE!

Happy Thursday fellow crafters!  You know what today is! It's time again for another Tamiko's Thursday Teaser, and this time, we were asked to use a Spellbinder die on our card. 
When I looked through my SB dies, I found this Label 7 die and thought it looked like an "open book" so I thought some sentiments would be appropriate on the "page" and made an easel card. Here I've used this cute image from CC Rubber Stamps called Fairy Tales Belle and you can get her at Tamiko's.  I paper-pieced her jumper and her boots...since my coloring sucks right now LOL!  The rest of her is colored with Copics but I just couldn't decide on her outfit haha.  Then I adhered her with foam tape.  I curved the "pages" and propped it up a bit for some dimension. The ribbon in the center is supposed to be a "bookmark" on this open page.
Please go check out what the other CT members came up with here.  You will be delighted. 
I would like to mention that Tamiko's is happy to do special orders so if you don't see something you want at Tamiko's online store,  send her an email to let her know what you are looking for, and she will assist you.  Payment will be handled through PayPal as usual.  Thank you for stopping by today, and remember you have until September 30, 2010 to enter your project in Tamiko's Altered Greeting Farm Challenge going on right now.