.

TAMIKO'S THURSDAY TEASER - COLOR CHALLENGE

Good morning crafters!  Happy Thursday to you and it's time once again for Tamiko's CT to present to you a color challenge using pink/green/brown. I love to work with these colors and here's my card:
This cutie is Fleur Anya and you can get her at Tamiko's by clicking on her store icon on my sidebar.
My card base is 5.5" square made from SU! pink pirouette CS (my fav color!).  The DP is from Graphic 45 and on top of that I used a MS double loops border and corner punch using SU! close to cocoa CS.  The next layer is Bazzill honeydew CS and I used an EK Success corner punch and inserted another piece of the Graphic 45 DP.  After coloring Fleur Anya with Copics, I cut her out and mounted her on foam tape on a Marianne Creatables die cut that I embossed with a Cuttlebug Caramelo EF.  Every girl needs bling so I used my two-way glue pen and sprinkled on lots of prisma glitter and some Judi-kins diamond glaze in the center.  I didn't want to take away from my focal point so this time I just put a small handmade rosette in the upper left corner.  Go check out the wonderful projects that Tamiko's CT came up with!  They continuously inspire me and keep my mojo alive!  Thank you for stopping by today, hope you enjoy what our CT came up with, and until next Thursday, stay safe, hug the ones you love, and happy crafting!