.

tag blanket and toys

From what I hear, tag blankets are all the rage with babies. I first saw them on my friend BreAnna's blog (she's a woman of many talents - sews, hikes Machu Picchu, runs marathons, you name it) and she gave me a quick run-down on how to make them at our book club craft day back in April.

A quick google search provided some simple tag blanket tutorials at Mama's Doodles and Craft Blog, in case you want to make one of your own.

I also made a couple of tag toys - just simple shapes with felt details, stuffed and tagged. They should attach pretty easily to the blanket or stroller with those handy plastic rings, right?

Big News: I get to be in the audience for the MARTHA Show tomorrow ... woohoo! She is doing a special show all about blogging and has some great guests coming, which you can read about here. I'll have my laptop in hand and blog straight from the audience, so check back tomorrow. :)