.

paper party pretties

Lifestyle Crafts released the latest shipment from their Fall Core Collection, and it is full of pretty little cutting dies, perfect for parties.  I was sent the doily punches, doily rosette, and the swing top box to play with.

I combined three of the doily rosette die cuts, made with sparkly gold glitter cardstock, to create a giant birthday girl button.  There is a pin on the back to attach it to any shirt, so you'll always know who is the life of the party.  Great for girls big and small alike!



The Swing Top Box is perfect for many occasions.  At just under 2" assembled, it is just the right size for small party favors, tiny gifts, or even as a tooth fairy box.  

I dressed my boxes up with other doily die cuts and decorations, and easiest of all, washi tape!  I'm a total sucker for an always-wrapped gift box.


Use the code HOMEMADE to receive 20% off your Lifestyle Crafts order at checkout.