.

experimenting with ads...

I am experimenting with ads, so if you see some funkiness going on in the next day or so, that is why. I've been toying with the idea for a while, but am not married to it, so if you have strong objections, feel free to email me - homemadebyjill@gmail.com. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Meanwhile ... I need exactly 100 visitors to reach my 150,000 mark. Woo! Someone suggested I do a giveaway to mark the occasion, and that sounds like a grand idea to me. I haven't decided what to give away yet, but keep your eyes peeled within the next week for a giveaway post.

UPDATE: Hey guys, I hit the 150,000 mark late Wednesday afternoon ... just slow to update! :) Thanks to everyone who comes back to visit. There are like a billion cooler blogs out there, so it makes me feel special that you're willing to spend a minute or two at mine.