.

AUTUMN TILDA

It's Sunday already and I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  I came across a challenge at 7 Kids College Fund and your project must be fall themed, using a sketch designed by the sweet, lovely and talented Suzanne Dean, and must include an image carried by 7 Kids College Fund.  This is what I came up with:
My card base is 5.5" square and I used SU! crushed curry for the base, followed by SU! chocolate chip. The DP is from Debbie Mumm's Harvest & Holiday stack that I got from my lovely GF Suzan (thank you Suzan!).  For the right side panel, I used my SB "On The Vine" 12" border die cut from Bazzill CS. I stamped "Sitting Fall Tilda" with Memento tuxedo black on PTI select white CS, colored her with Copics, cut her out, and adhered her with foam tape. She is sitting on a bed of fall leaves.  Sentiment is also from Magnolia and flowers from both Wild Orchid Craft and Suzan!  Here's the sketch designed by Suzanne Dean:            
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today and I hope you have a wonderful week with some crafting time squeezed in.