.

NEW DIGI IMAGE STORE - IT'S KARBER!!!

Did you hear? There's a new digi online store called Karber Digi Images owned by Berenice (Sweet Escape) and her friend Karla.  Well, my dear, sweet friend Linda is on their DT!  How exciting and wonderful is that?  So I went to check it out and fell in love with this "Alice" image, you know, as in the "TWILIGHT"  saga that everyone's going crazy about (well, just about everyone!).  Challenges will be on Mondays, and you guessed it, they're having their first Challenge going on right now and the theme is "Twilight!"  Go check out this new store here.  So here's the card I made in honor of my friend Linda! Hope you like it Linda...and thank you for introducing me to this great new digi store!

You can check out their first Challenge by going here.  They have so many wonderful images and I'm sure you'll find several you'll love!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.